AUTOOL BT860 12-24V Battery Tester with Printer & Temperature Monitoring Color Screen
AUTOOL BT860 Color Screen Car Battery Tester is designed with a color screen and easy printer for a better user experience. It is an automotive battery tester with real-time temperature monitoring, which is able to determine the exact degree of influence of temperature on the battery performance.
Autool Battery Tester Quick Search
AUTOOL BT860 Battery Tester Features
- With Real-time Temperature Monitoring: BT860 can determine the exact degree of influence of temperature on the battery performance.
- 3-Year Warranty: Please choose AUTOOL official mall to purchase the product and enjoy 3 years of warranty service from the date of the customer’s receipt. For more information please add WhatsApp:+86 189 2647 7404
- Anti-reverse connection and high voltage protection prevent the user from damaging the instrument in the event of misoperation.
- Real-time display and support for 10 languages.
- With data storage, previously measured data can be reviewed at any time.
- 3.2-inch HD display.
- Test standards are in line with most battery standards in the world.
AUTOOL BT860 Car Battery Tester Functions
- Step 1: Connect the 12V battery, red clips to the positive pole, and black clips to the negative pole.
- Step 2: Battery Test: First select the type of battery to be tested, then the test criteria and the test range, and then you have the results within a few seconds.
- Step 3: Cranking Test: After selecting the cranking test function, follow the prompts to start the engine. Test completed.
- Step 4: Charging Test: After entering the charging test function, follow the prompt to increase the speed to 2500 RPM for 5 seconds, then press OK. Test completed.
- Step 5: Max Load Test: Select the max load test function, turn on the car’s electrical appliances, start the car engine and click OK.
- 1 PCS X AUTOOL BT860 Color Screen Car Battery Tester
- 2 PCS X Full copper core kelvin clip
- 1 PCS X Manual
- 1 PCS X Printing paper
- 1 PCS X Tool package
Please do an inspection according to the following methods before you turn on the device. Method 1: Please check whether the negative terminal and the positive terminal are connected correctly, then ensure the battery and the tester are in good contact. Method 2: please check whether the voltage of your battery is within our device measurable range.
We suggest you having a product inspection according to the following methods firstly. Method 1: Please check whether the power clip accurately connect the right position of the battery terminal; Method 2 : please use other battery testing devices to test your battery and compare results to see whether it is within the error range; Method 3: please perform function calibration on AUTOOL battery tester, but currently only BT460 and BT760 have this function.
BT360 can support 24V battery testing in series, but you need to divide it into two 12V batteries for testing firstly.
We are sorry that AUTOOL battery testers can’t test deep cycle batteries. As for solar cells, it’s suggested to provide us with specific battery parameters, then we will get back to you soon.
AUTOOL battery tester can’t test lithium iron batteries.
AUTOOL battery tester can test Start/Stop batteries as long as battery parameters are within measurable range. If you are not sure yours, we’d like to help you to confirm after you provide us the battery parameters.
AUTOOL battery testers can test most of motorcycle batteries, but it also depends on specific situations. You need to check weather your battery is within the measurable range. We recommend BT460 battery tester for you, which has a wider testing range.
You don’t need to set the language every time after the first set. If you wanna switch to another language, it’s convenient to operate.
BT380 adopts the intelligent charging mode, which will adjust the charging capacity according to the change of the battery power, and it will stop charging automatically after full charge.
AUTOOL battery testers can test tractor batteries, but it’s suggested to provide specific battery parameters for reference first.